What is the correct spelling for ROUGUES?
This word (Rougues) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ROUGUES
- rogue The constable whom this audacious rogue had signalled approached the little group.
- rouge I'd do it delicate, I know my man: I'd use a light touch, a soft brush, and a smooth oily rouge ."
- rouged As she rested her head, with its long auburn tresses, still so luxuriant, upon his shoulder, exquisite pictures of the past rose before the mental vision of the elderly man; but the spell was quickly broken, for the kerchief with which he wiped her face was dyed red from her rouged cheeks.
- Brogues I knew the marks of his fishing brogues, and saw him a short distance off.
- Rages As sickness worries the patient, robs him of his appetite and makes all he used to like distasteful to him, so the demon also suffers no enjoyment; interferes with every pleasure, and consistently rages especially against religion, which alone could give consolation in such cases.
- rouses Such is the darkness that Siegmund, who has sprung down the path in his eagerness to meet his foe, misses his way, while Sieglinde slowly rouses from her swoon, muttering of the days of her happy childhood when she dwelt with her family in the great wood.
- routes The Arrangement of the Routes is such that they may be taken either from the commencement to the end, or from the end to the commencement.
- rogues And that said, Soane proceeded to explain to Mr. Fishwick, who had answered not a word, that the rogues had got into hiding; but that by means of persons known to Mr. Dunborough it was hoped that they would be heard from that evening or the next.
- rugs On the floor there were some rather good and very effective Oriental rugs .
- roues Moreover, the aspect of a young married couple much taken with each other always rejoices the heart of those among the celibates who are known as roues ; they take good care not to disturb the excitement by which society is to be profited; they also know that heavy showers to not last long.
99 words made from the letters ROUGUES
3 letter words made from ROUGUES:ego, eos, erg, esr, gsr, gur, ore, res, roe, rue, rug, sou, sue, sur, uro, use.
4 letter words made from ROUGUES:eous, ergo, eros, euro, gesu, goer, goes, gore, grue, grus, gure, guro, gurs, guru, guse, gusu, oger, ogre, oreg, orge, oser, oseu, oure, rose, roue, rous, rues, ruge, rugs, rugu, ruse, seor, sore, sour, suer, suge, sugo, suor, sure, suro, suru, uges, ugur, uour, urge, urgo, ursg, ursu, urus, user.
5 letter words made from ROUGUES:ergos, erugo, goers, gores, gorse, goure, groes, grose, grues, guero, gurus, ogres, regos, regus, rogue, rogus, roues, rouge, rouse, ruogu, segou, segro, segur, sergo, soeur, sorge, sroge, suero, sueur, suger, sugru, surge, urges.