What is the correct spelling for ROUINES?
This word (Rouines) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ROUINES
- reins How fine he looked when he pulled at the reins with all his might!
- rings He counted eleven rings and then he couldn't take it anymore and reached for the receiver.
- rinse "Yes, lye soap will do, but have your water hot, and rinse him off well when you're through.
- rosiness I threw back my fur mantle a trifle, and taking Cousin E. E.'s fan, waved it gracefully, hoping thus to cool off the blushes that bathed my cheeks with a rosiness that I feared might not harmonize with the tints already there.
- ruinous The place had apparently been vacant many years, and the buildings were in a ruinous condition, with the roofs falling in.
- Rains There's nobody goes Narrow Valley way but Cameron's men, and they're not likely to be going this time of the year-seeing the rains are due.
- Robins Two robins alighted in front of her, hopped about, and fluttered forward; they were so persistent that they interested her and she followed them.
- runs At the branch down there that runs into the creek.
- routines Maybe she wasn't terribly good, or sufficiently drilled, yet, in her routines .
- ruins As they passed through the settled portion of the ruins Rynason had to step around a Hirlaji who crossed his path.
- rounds "Martin, do the rounds .
- roues And wantonly roues , Abroad in the Groues, And in the Ayre houers, Which when it him deweth, His Fethers he meweth, In sighes of true Louers.
- runes All the pieces of this slate were covered with a special white lichen, which formed very complicated designs, reminding me of a Venetian lace pattern or whole pages of mysterious runes .
- roans They sung and shouted as they harnessed Bess and Ben, a pair of sturdy roans bought from an emigrant discouraged before the start, while the saddle horses nosed about the tree roots for a last cropping of the sweet, thick grass.
- runners They are very alert; they are great runners , but do not, unless hotly pursued, often take to wing.
209 words made from the letters ROUINES
5 letter words made from ROUINES:eiron, eison, ensor, eorsi, eosin, erins, erion, ersin, eunos, ineos, inose, inure, inuse, irone, irons, isner, isone, isoun, nerio, neros, neuri, neuro, nisou, noire, noirs, noise, norse, nouri, nouse, nurse, oners, orens, orius, ornis, osier, ourie, reino, reins, reios, renos, renou, rensi, resin, rines, rinse, rinso, rione, risen, rison, roeun, roine, roins, rones, ronis, ronse, rosin, roues, rouse, ruine, ruins, runes, rusie, rusin, seiun, senio, senoi, senor, seoni, serin, siero, siner, sinoe, siren, siron, snore, soeur, soire, soner, srinu, suero, suire, suner, suren, surin, unies, unser, urein, urens, urine, urino, urnes, ursin, useni, usine.
4 letter words made from ROUINES:enur, eons, eous, eris, eriu, erni, eros, euoi, euro, iesu, inus, iron, irun, iuno, iure, nero, neus, noer, noir, nori, nose, nous, nsui, nuer, onur, onus, orne, osen, oser, oseu, osun, ouen, oure, ourn, rein, reni, reno, renu, ries, rieu, riou, rise, roen, rose, roue, rous, ruen, rues, ruin, rune, runo, runs, ruse, sein, seoi, seor, sine, sion, sire, sone, sonu, sore, sour, suen, suer, suin, suir, suoi, suon, suor, sure, suro, ueno, uner, unie, unio, uren, urie, urns, usen, user.
3 letter words made from ROUINES:eon, eos, ern, esr, ies, ion, iou, ire, irs, iso, neo, nsu, one, ore, oui, res, rio, roe, ron, rue, run, sen, sin, sir, son, sou, sue, sun, sur, uni, uns, urn, uro, use.