What is the correct spelling for ROURAL?
This word (Roural) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ROURAL
- choral The women's choral song to spring which charmed us in the first act is echoed by mixed voices.
- coral Coral is found there.
- corral As they passed the corral, groups of young Tetongs smiled and nudged each other, but offered no greeting.
- moral The free vote, the actual figures-these are only the physical side of the question; the moral side remains to be considered.
- morale Although ill, they as well as Sister Bourgeoys, displayed a heroic energy, and raised the morale of all the unfortunate passengers.
- mural Most notable of all is the mural tomb of Pedro Enriquez de Ribera and his wife: he who built the Casa de Pilatos, and as he had visited the Holy Land was naturally fabled to have copied it from the House of Pilate.