What is the correct spelling for ROUTION?
This word (Roution) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ROUTION
- caution 275. Death, The Man whose Caution was the Cause of his, i.
- creation God's world was as it had been before the creation of man.
- croatian The following menus represent the diet of a Croatian family of moderate income.
- erosion Give the erosion history of the region by cycles, beginning with the oldest, the work done in each and the work left undone, what brought each cycle to a close, and how long relatively it continued.
- fruition She had entered in upon the fruition of positive bliss, but enjoyed it in perfection only when she heard the sound of his voice, or could look into his eyes as she spoke to him.
- motion I think my uncle must soon after have got another saddle, for I have no recollection of any more discomfort; I remember only the delight of the motion of the horse under me.
- notion Then now we have a clear notion of the bodily qualities which are required in the guardian.
- oration These turbulent times are spoken of by Cicero in his oration for C. Rabirius, c.
- portion And in this case the earl's daughter was portion less, and the lover desired no portion .
- potion But Beth was no weakling and when the doctor came into her room some time later, the effects of her potion wearing away, she awoke to full consciousness.
- ratio But she possesses a capacity for being killed equal in ratio to that of the human male, without being equally able to defend herself.
- ration "The ration men have served out enough for two days, and it doesn't stand to reason that they're going to waste anything," the little lady continued with sarcastic emphasis on the last two words.
- reaction One had only to conduct a round table in order to experience a very spirited reaction .
- relation 3. What relation does this have to the use of the voice?
- reunion It reminded her that she and Wallace were not yet passed into the hereafter, whose anticipated reunion had wrapt her in such sweet elysium.
- robin "himpen hampen" in Robin Good-fellow, and note, p.
- rodin Rodin did not care to interrupt Gabriel.
- rooting Certain it is that waterspouts vary in size and in power; for we read of them passing from the sea to the land, and there rooting up trees, unroofing and overturning houses, dismounting cannon, emptying fish ponds, half emptying harbours, and otherwise exhibiting a degree of force that would undoubtedly sink the largest vessel that ever was built, if brought thoroughly to bear upon it.
- rosin That missile weapon which the Italians formerly made use of both with fire and by sling was much more terrible: they called a certain kind of javelin, armed at the point with an iron three feet long, that it might pierce through and through an armed man, Phalarica, which they sometimes in the field darted by hand, sometimes from several sorts of engines for the defence of beleaguered places; the shaft being rolled round with flax, wax, rosin , oil, and other combustible matter, took fire in its flight, and lighting upon the body of a man or his target, took away all the use of arms and limbs.
- rotation Mr. Brand, of the Royal Institution, enraged him by sending so strong a current of electricity through a machine he had made to prove electro-magnetic rotation , as to destroy it.
- rotting The house is rotting and nothing appeared to be disturbed.
- rations Why, I don't know, I supposed you drew this for rations .
- lotion "Here is wealth for your life,-if you will but ask; Here is health for your limb, without lint or lotion ; Here is all that you lack, in this tiny flask; And the price is a couple of silver groschen!
110 words made from the letters ROUTION
5 letter words made from ROUTION:intro, ionut, nioro, niort, nitro, nooit, noort, nouri, ntoro, nuoro, nutri, nutro, orion, orito, otori, outro, roton, toori, torno, toron, torun, touro, trion, trono, troon, tuono, turin, turno, turon, urino, urton, utrio.
3 letter words made from ROUTION:ion, iou, nit, not, nut, ono, oto, oui, out, rio, rit, ron, rot, run, rut, tin, tiu, ton, too, tor, tri, tun, uni, urn, uro.
4 letter words made from ROUTION:iron, irun, itno, iton, iuno, nito, noio, noir, nori, noto, nout, nuit, onur, oont, oort, ooru, orio, orno, orti, orto, oton, otro, ourn, ouro, riot, riou, rono, root, rout, ruin, runo, runt, ruto, tion, tiro, tono, toor, torn, toun, tour, trio, tuin, tuni, tuno, tuoi, tuor, turn, turo, unio, unit, unti, utor, utri.