What is the correct spelling for RROLONG?
This word (Rrolong) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for RROLONG
- prolong Well, and it is his duty to prolong mine. I permitted to prolong Tried my best to hold on – Is It Me? by Stacie Orrico
- railing And there was Dr. Marks in dressing gown and slippers looking over the railing at the head of the stairs. Vision failing, broken railing Tumbling off the wall you're scaling – The Nightmare Factory by annihilator
- rallying At first the settlers nearest the eastern frontier, taken by surprise, fled to temporary rallying -points.
- rolling But Lord Rolle was rolling;--' twas mighty consoling – Mr. Barney Maguire's Account of The Coronation by Richard Harris Barham
- Reeling Benjamin came upon the platform, reeling, and seemed about to speak to his father, but the old chief did not heed. My head is reeling I can hear the bells I can't stop the pealing – I Can Hear The Bells by Unknown Author
- Relaying authorizing the cultivation of cannabis for the production of medicine and other substances; approving areas dedicated to the cultivation of cannabis; approving the exportation, importation, distribution within the national territory, and storage of cannabis plants and derived materials, with the exception of stocks kept in facilities authorized for the production of medicine; determining the production quotas based on Regional requests, and relaying that information to the International Narcotics Control Board.
- Relying He whose faith is most assured, has the best reason for relying on persuasion, and the strongest motive to thrust from him all temptations to use angry force.
40 words made from the letters RROLONG
5 letter words made from RROLONG:gloor, golon, gorno, grono, logon, logro, longo, loong, orgon, orlon, rolon, rongo.
4 letter words made from RROLONG:gnoo, gool, goon, goor, gorn, groo, logo, long, lono, loog, loon, lorn, nolo, nool, norr, olor, ongo, orno, rolo, rono, roog.
3 letter words made from RROLONG:goo, log, loo, nog, ono, orr, ron.