What is the correct spelling for RSINCE?
This word (Rsince) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for RSINCE
- racine There is a little marqueterie table, to which he directs his steps, just behind the door from the staircase, under the pretty old buhl clock that ticks so merrily with its old wheels and lever, exciting the reverential curiosity of Monsieur Racine , who keeps it in order, and comments on its antique works with a mysterious smile every time he comes, to any one who will listen to him.
- radiance The light of a good character surpasseth the light of the sun and the radiance thereof.
- reins When they met any one he would cautiously gather up the reins in order to be prepared lest the horses should shy-"they might so easily bolt," he said solemnly.
- reliance He had that reliance on his mother-that assurance in his mind that everything coming from her must be good-that he could not believe her capable of ill.
- residence I am the Ralestone in residence , and I shall continue to be the Ralestone in residence until after this case is heard.
- resin The powdered resin is melted by heat, allowed to solidify, and pounded and melted again, and after being rolled and kneaded into a lump, is wrapped in a leaf until wanted.
- resinous This master-piece was still to be solidly applied on a new ground: for that, it was necessary to paste paper over it again, detach it from the temporary gauze which had been put on the impression, add a new coat of oxyde of lead and oil, apply to it a gauze rendered very supple, and on the latter, in like manner done over with a preparation of lead, a raw cloth, woven all in one piece, and impregnated, on its exterior surface, with a resinous substance, which was to confine it to a similar canvass fixed on the stretching-frame.
- rings At my sending to desire it, Sir J. Robinson, Lieutenant of the Tower, did call me with his coach, and carried me to White Hall, where met with very many people still that did congratulate my speech the other day in the House of Commons, and I find all the world almost rings of it.
- rinse You had best rinse it and fill it with water and put it in your boat again.
- rising "I don't know," returned the other, rising .
- rosiness Her hair was soft and brown, and her cheeks were of a faint, pearly rosiness .
55 words made from the letters RSINCE
3 letter words made from RSINCE:cer, cis, cns, ern, esr, ice, ies, ire, irs, nec, nrc, nsc, res, sec, sen, sic, sin, sir.
5 letter words made from RSINCE:cines, cisne, crine, erins, ersin, inscr, isner, nesci, reins, rensi, resin, rices, rines, rinse, risen, scien, scire, serin, siner, siren.
4 letter words made from RSINCE:enic, eris, erni, ices, icse, inec, nice, rein, reni, rice, ries, risc, rise, scen, sein, sine, sire.