What is the correct spelling for RTOAD?
This word (Rtoad) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for RTOAD
- rad Rad had requested his father to settle a definite amount on him so that he would be independent in the future, and his father had refused.
- read Read it for yourself, sir!"
- road Better know where a road comes out before we start on it.
- roads One way or other, they are roads to fortune; and you know why I desire fortune."
- rod Then he got upon the window-seat, and passed the fishing rod out.
- rood "Hide this," she said, breathless, drawing from beneath her mantle a huge sword; "hide it, where no one dare touch it, under the altar behind the holy rood : no place too secret."
- rooted Has it not, according to our author's own theory, intelligence, conscience, affection, rooted into it?
- rota Dum Fata sinunt, Vivite laeti: properat cursu Vita citato, volucrique die Rota praecipitis vertitur anni.
- rotate These secondary asters, or satellites, follow the planets in their course, and revolve round them in an ellipse, just as the others rotate round the Sun.
- rotted The ships departed for England in December, 1608. When Smith returned from his expedition for food in the winter of 1609, he found that all the provision except what he had gathered was so rotted from the rain, and eaten by rats and worms, that the hogs would scarcely eat it.
- tad On they went, all the men, with Mrs. Brown, Uncle Tad and the children coming at the rear of the procession.
- toad The toad -like creature on the platform swayed its great head slowly as a tortoise does, and contemplated us with its flaming eyes.
- toady It was a good nut, even as Sir Toady had prophesied.
- tod Tod must be proud as a peacock.
- todd "Would they were scattered wider, that the pleasure might last the longer," said Sir Lionel, taking off his hat as he bowed to Miss Todd , but putting it on again very quickly, as he felt the heat.
- toed She is dressed according to the fashion of twenty years ago-a starched muslin frock, a small overskirt pale brown, white stockings, square-toed black shoes.
- Rated Scott rated his learning very highly, and gave him valuable assistance in various literary projects.
- Retold Retold " J. H. Darton.
- Rioted Famine rioted over its ghastly victims.
- Rhoda She had her hat in her hand and was on the sidewalk before Rhoda had fairly finished her sentence.