What is the correct spelling for RUBBAGE?
This word (Rubbage) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for RUBBAGE
- bar flies
- cabbage When it has boiled till quite tender, take it up, squeeze out the water, and put the cabbage to drain.
- copping some z
- cribbage Or cribbage, all-fours, put, Mr. Parson, if you like!
- cries up
- garbage Barker's Court was not inviting to-day, with its piles of garbage, and wet clothes hanging about like so many miserable ghosts.
- herbage By the middle of July it will be nothing but withered herbage.
- rabble These wither'd Cuffs come on, follow'd by a monstrous Rabble, to seize the Lady.
- ragbag Phil's outfit might have come from the ragbag, too, it was so tattered and patched.
- rage Old Granny Fox flew into a greater rage than before.
- ravage A score or two of armed men were able to ravage a whole district, and carry off half a hundred families to be sold into slavery.
- rebate The proprietor of the health resort, having found that the specters from his place had been sold, claimed a rebate upon the contract price equal to the value of the modified ghosts transferred to my possession.
- rebuke I acknowledged the rebuke.
- Robbie I never saw or heard of the man I would marry-except it might have been Robbie Burns, if he was still alive.
- roughage You have a long intestinal tract, adapted to slowly digesting foods, and to the work of extracting nutrition from a mass of roughage.
- rubato Viola and Olivia have one chorus to themselves, very rubato.
- Rubbed He rubbed the nose of his panting horse.
- rubber I'll admit that, but I didn't want them to win the rubber.
- rubbery Those were ragged months in which a less rubbery spirit might have been maimed, but the mother died before that actually happened.
- rubbing He seemed to delight in "rubbing it in."
- rubbish Put it in your pocket so you won't lose it among the rubbish here.
- rubble Should the multitudes of buildings collapse, how would they dispose of the mountains of rubble?
- rube A "Rube" act, it was called in show parlance, and it was that in very truth, more because of Teddy's drollery than for the makeup that he wore.
- ruble A horrific tintype of little Leo in tiny velveteen knickerbockers that fastened with large, ruble-sized, mother-of-pearl buttons up to an embroidered sailor blouse.
- rummage After lunch a mysterious council took place in the library, and directly after a visit was made to the attic, Grace having received permission to rummage there.
- rutabaga In France the cauliflower has been crossed artificially with cabbage, turnip and rutabaga, in the attempt to obtain varieties of greater hardiness.