What is the correct spelling for RUBGED?
This word (Rubged) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for RUBGED
- bugged Jon Carter: 2002: "Everlasting Life" (Bugged Out!
- ragged I would be dirty and ragged still.
- rebuked At last, weary and half-frozen, he opened the cottage gate and met his mother coming to look for him, and she, who always spoke most gently to him, and for whose dear sake she was suffering, now by a sad chance, and out of her fright and vexation, sharply rebuked him and hurried him off to bed.
- ridged From the foul dens where our brothers are dying, Aliens and foes in the land of their birth,- From the rank swamps where our martyrs are lying Pleading in vain for a handful of earth,- From the hot plains where they perish outnumbered, Furrowed and ridged by the battle-field's plough, Comes the loud summons; too long you have slumbered, Hear the last Angel-trump-Never or Now!
- rigged We rigged the tackle, too, and tried out the Manila rope with the boatswain's chair, and would have sent up Old Dibs on a trial trip if we hadn't feared he'd never make another.
- robed The new-robed regicides found a representative for her.
- rouged She was admirably rouged and powdered; her arms were glorious; her lashes were long.
- rugged The view of the harbour with over 100 big ships, and about as many small craft was very fine in its setting of rugged hills.
- Budged Then it budged, and Thomas' hand came through.
- Raged All the other Princes and rich Mongols surrounded Uliassutai, where Beltis raged, cut off communication on every road and allowed none to pass in or out.
- Robbed "You have robbed me of my bride," he said; "permit me to return to the home which still remains to me."
- Rubbed Gordon rubbed his hands.
- Ribbed They were soon under the deep groined and ribbed arch of the gate, and Nance would have been here turned back by the foremost halberdier, if Nicholas had not signified somewhat hastily that she belonged to his party.
65 words made from the letters RUBGED
3 letter words made from RUBGED:bed, beg, bud, bug, bur, deb, dre, dub, due, dug, erg, geb, gur, reb, red, rub, rue, rug, urd.
4 letter words made from RUBGED:bedu, begu, berg, beru, beur, breu, brue, brug, bude, bure, burg, degr, deru, dreg, drub, drug, dube, ebru, ebur, edur, gedr, grub, grue, gude, gure, reub, rube, rude, ruge, urde, urge.
5 letter words made from RUBGED:begur, bruge, buder, budge, buger, burde, burge, debug, durge, gebru, gebur, grube, grued, guder, rudge.