What is the correct spelling for RUGED?
This word (Ruged) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for RUGED
- ragged Surrounded by a set of ragged creatures, all importunity and idleness, at one moment all defiance and insolence, at the next crawling and abject.
- ridged Stipe short, dark brown, longitudinally ridged .
- rigged She sighed as she contemplated the partly rigged -up dress stretched out on the table, for she could not help remembering how she had last worn it at a brilliant English function.
- rigid She was rigid and pale as death, but around her eyes and her mouth there played a smile.
- roget Roget, droop not then, but sing Some kind welcome to the spring.
- rouged Rouged, and adorned like a bride to meet her bridegroom, she would hold out her arms to meet the repentant profligate.
- rugged And the cheers came, heartily and strongly, as the four men, rugged and strong, the gray-haired and the brown-haired, passed through the crowd and across the town square and up the main street, and on to the Elder's home.
- ruled It was odd to be a sort of guest in the house that she had ruled and managed from almost the time that she was a baby.
- Raged The storm raged fiercely during the night, and many fearing that another attack might be made, the greater portion of the garrison remained under arms, ready for any emergency.
- Raked "She shan't have them raked up, she shan't!
- Rucked He counted the creases of rucked leather wherein another's foot had nested warm.
- Rued If thou hadst been alone and helpless, thou wouldst have rued this attack, provided my lord had been in health.
- Urged "I really wish you would, dear," urged Mary.
- opening-night Cambridge received a 1962 Tony Award nomination as part of the original cast of Purlie Victorious, a play written by and starring Ossie Davis; he was featured in an opening-night cast that also included Ruby Dee, Alan Alda, Sorrell Booke, Roger C.