What is the correct spelling for RUGID?
This word (Rugid) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for RUGID
- brigid In Scotland, East Kilbride and West Kilbride are called after Brigid .
- frigid And how was that possible, with only a thin skin of stellene between them and frigid nothing?
- quid Quick as the gesture the officer straightens in his saddle, shifts a quid into his "off" cheek, and reins up beside his commander.
- ragged From the western veranda she could see the roof of the new country club through a ragged group of trees.
- raid If there was a raid on, Captain Neil was sure to be there.
- regard "I'm not sure that I regard it as a very great misfortune.
- reid The final inventory made by the comisionados under Pio Pico is missing, so that we do not know at what the Mission was valued; but June 8, 1846, he sold the whole property to Reid and Workman in payment for past services to the government.
- rid You say that because you wish to get rid of me!
- ridged Then he put on his head a ridged -helmet of battle and contest and strife, from which there was uttered the shout of a hundred warriors, with along cry from every corner and every angle of it.
- rigged For some time, when the wind was fair, we rigged a sail, and were thus able to run up with ease against the current.
- rigid His Majesty the King of France would, by the rigid rule of etiquette, be the first to leave.
- Raged Even young Dumaresq, who had hitherto appeared to be irrepressible, was subdued by the awful violence of the turmoil that raged around us.