What is the correct spelling for RUL?
This word (Rul) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for RUL
- ru I will give you a ru-no, eight annas, if you do this, and mind and keep quiet about it, or I'll tell that you spoke about Aunty Halsa.
- rub When you stand at the window on a cold day, the glass just in front of your mouth clouds over, so that you can no longer see through it; and if you rub your finger across this cloud, it comes away wet.
- rue I wrote them and at my old piano without strings, the same that I still have in the Rue Puteaux.
- rug We finished our coffee sitting on a rug before the fire, Helen tucked up comfortably against me.
- rule 8520. But, as a rule, do you get your supplies from that merchant?
- rum Deirdre pushed the bottle of rum between him and Steve.
- run But did he want to run?
- rut "Rut, Robert, it's the Mr. Ingram.
- UL The son of this lady dying, and a son by another wife succeeding, and dying also, the present Nabob, Mobarek ul Dowlah, son by a third wife, succeeded.
- REL 13, 14; pain of absence from, Rel.