What is the correct spelling for RUMAGGING?
This word (Rumagging) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for RUMAGGING
- damaging If I might advise, we will run on before it while it lasts; for I do not think, by the way it came on, it will hold long; and then there will be less risk of damaging the ship."
- imaging Once the GRB faded, deep imaging was able to identify a faint, distant host galaxy at the location of the GRB as pinpointed by the optical afterglow.
- mugging Accordingly the mayor decided to look into the matter for himself, and after a lengthy investigation came to the alleged conclusion that the "mugging" of Duffy was a most reprehensible thing and that all those who were guilty of having any part therein should be instantly removed from office.
- raging It seemed scarcely possible that this was the raging, tossing water we had crossed last night.
- ranging The normal early morning gun was sending its normal shell at intervals ranging up the long valley-rattle, rattle, rattle, until the echo died away up the slopes, like that of a vanishing railway train, or the long-drawn bark of a dog.
- ravaging For whilst the Romans were in pursuit, they fell to ravaging and plundering the camp, and did it so completely, that when the others returned, they found no booty in it.
- remaking One of the things on which all the Allied nations are agreed is that in the remaking of the map of Europe every man shall be free to elect his nationality and that no one shall be coerced to be a citizen of another nation.
- rigging She won't let me run up the rigging, or do anything I like."
- Ragging The management was ragging him, for one thing.
- Remarking I shall return to these instructions later, only remarking here that it was my duty to pass them on to von Eckhardt.
- rampaging He went out after his dogs to make them quit rampaging and take their places in the team.
- reemerging Both companies passed into receivership in 1931, reemerging in 1932 as the Lambert Engine and Machine Company and the Monocoupe Corporation In July 1934 the two companies joined under the newly formed Lambert Aircraft Corporation with Monocoupe continuing to operate under its own name.