What is the correct spelling for RUMOUS?
This word (Rumous) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for RUMOUS
- remus Keats was buried in the Protestant Cemetery at Rome amid the overgrown ruins of the Honorian walls, surmounted by the pyramid-tomb of Caius Cestius, a Tribune of the People whose monument has long survived his fame: this used to be traditionally called the Tomb of Remus .
- rooms As we sang in the hot dark rooms Happy just to play our tunes – Hot Summer Nights by Walter Egan
- rumour A rumour got about that the Germans had promised 500 shells in Furnes on New Year's Day.
- rumpus "Wal," ses I, "I see the hull cause of the rumpus .
- Ramos Probably he'd just turned her over to Colonel Ramos .
- rims Well, you see the sheriff always wears steel rims on his heels like he was a horse.
- rumps In the mean time the chief sent to our general two Barbara sheep, having broad rumps and small tails, with some plantains and other fruits.
- rams Battering-rams they took also with them, to plant against the castle-gates.
37 words made from the letters RUMOUS
4 letter words made from RUMOUS:mors, muro, muru, orum, roum, rous, rsum, rumo, somu, sour, sumo, suor, suro, suru, suum, umur, uour, urmo, ursu, urus, usum.
5 letter words made from RUMOUS:morus, muros, murus, musou, ormus, roums, sorum.
3 letter words made from RUMOUS:mrs, mus, rom, rum, som, sou, sum, sur, uro.