What is the correct spelling for RUMUNIA?
This word (Rumunia) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for RUMUNIA
- armenia From thence he designed to have gone to Tigranes in Armenia , but being prohibited by Tigranes, who put out a proclamation with a reward of one hundred talents to any one that should apprehend him, he passed by the head-waters of the river Euphrates, and fled through the country of Colchis.
- mania It is too cruel, this travelling mania on your part.
- ramona But there was one of them that Ramona did not see. He had been standing for some minutes concealed behind a large willow-tree a few rods from the place where Ramona was kneeling.
- remain For herself, Hester would have let it remain .
- riming The third meter is the eight-syllable line with four accents, the lines riming in couplets, as in the "Boke of the Duchesse":
- romaine "I wish there really was a mill like that; I know what I would grind," said Romaine .
- roman Finally he stood still in front of Eulaeus and asked him: "What more do you know of the Roman ?"
- romania Economy-overview: Romania , one of the poorer countries in the region, is continuing its difficult transition to a market-based economy.
- romanian Organized labor: until December 1989, a single trade union system organized by the General Confederation of Romanian Trade Unions (UGSR) under control of the Communist Party; since Ceausescu's overthrow, newly-created trade and professional trade unions are joining two rival umbrella organizations-Organization of Free Trade Unions and Fratia (Brotherhood)
- romany Romany wasn't hurt, but the sudden shock had spoilt his temper.
- roumania This may prevent Roumania coming in.
- rumba The Catalan rumba (Catalan: rumba catalana, IPA: [ˈrumbə kətəˈɫanə]) is a genre of music that developed in Barcelonas Romani community beginning in the 1950s.
- Ramming Then, too, he is extremely vulnerable to the effect of enemy shells and to the ramming of enemy ships.
- Rimming Through the flickering luminance of the lights rimming the boat's gunwale he looked at her with an odd intensity.
- Ramon Well, then, Ramon came by and stopped to talk to me for a minute.
- Romney That young lady so charmingly dressed in white, she who holds a rose in her hand, is Miss Kitty Calcraft, by Romney .
- Romano I am crazy to know how many women Romano loved in the twenty or more years since he grew to man's estate, and how many he seduced.
114 words made from the letters RUMUNIA
3 letter words made from RUMUNIA:aim, ain, air, ani, anu, arm, ira, man, mar, min, mri, nim, nmr, ram, rim, rna, rum, run, uma, uni, urn.
4 letter words made from RUMUNIA:ainu, amir, amur, arui, arum, imar, inma, iran, irun, main, mari, maru, maui, maun, mina, miur, mrna, muan, muar, muir, murn, muru, naum, naur, numi, nuur, rain, raiu, ramn, ramu, rani, raum, raun, rima, rimu, ruam, ruia, ruin, runa, uaru, uman, umri, umur, unau, uram, uria, urmi, urna.
5 letter words made from RUMUNIA:ainur, aminu, amuri, animu, arium, armin, arnim, imura, inamu, inarm, iruma, maniu, marui, marun, mauri, minar, miura, mnari, munia, murai, muran, murau, muria, namur, narum, nauru, nimar, nuami, nuria, nurmi, ramin, ranum, rimau, ruina, ruman, umari, umaru, umina, umran, unarm, unium, urian, urman, uruma, urumi.