What is the correct spelling for RUMURS?
This word (Rumurs) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for RUMURS
- remus When they had finished eating, Uncle Remus busied himself in cutting and trimming some sole-leather for future use.
- rumour In point of fact, however, the bare rumour of conscription had checked recruiting, and Redmond was guarded in his terms.
- rumpus "Oh, she will say you were so flambergasted by the rumpus -I mean confused and excited by the occasion-that you forgot to bid her good-by," said Wynnette.
- rims Mista Sammerses' spectickles-jes' them rims on his spectickles alone-I bet they cos' mo'n all whut thishere young li'l Mista Dills got on him from his toes up an' his skin out.
- murmurs Disconcerted, abashed, and somewhat angry at the quiet but cutting irony thus turned upon him, Kazimbi made no immediate reply, while murmurs of impatience began to arise among his countrymen.
- rumps The white spots on their rumps shone in the sunlight like burnished silver.
- rams The king was overtaken by the tide and lost all his luggage, treasure, hat-box, dress-suit case, return ticket, annual address, shoot-guns, stab-knives, rolling stock, and catapults, together with a fine flock of battering-rams.