What is the correct spelling for RUPED?
This word (Ruped) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for RUPED
- draped If draped over a casket, the blue field should be at the head.
- grouped These may be grouped together as class A. Then we have prayers for help in moral and intellectual difficulties and for spiritual growth-for the overcoming of temptations, for strength, for insight, for enlightenment.
- raped In the most controversial part of the book, Cleaver acknowledges committing acts of rape, stating that he initially raped black women in the ghetto "for practice" and then embarked on the serial rape of white women.
- rapid Zane, in his rapid voice.
- red Then Jeff got very red , and burst out passionately: "You must have known only boys who were liars.
- reed Lucy Reed pulled one of the blue ribbons.
- ripe He spoke to the daughter of the house, a girl with a face like a summer's day, and hair like a ripe corn-field rippling in the sun.
- ripped With a sudden sweep of her right hand she ripped open the left sleeve of her gown from wrist to shoulder and thrust out her arm to him.
- rope We'll climb to the top and I'll go down over the wall on a rope .
- rude I am forced to be very rude , or-" "I don't call it rude at all."
- ruled Well ye know I will be ruled by you.
- rupee "Stick out for the last rupee .
- rupert "Come, Rupert , old comrade, old friend," and he put his hand affectionately on the sergeant's shoulder.
- Duped Not having accused himself of treachery, the quick-eyed colonel was duped.
- Griped The others, according to the quantity they had taken, were griped also.
- Groped Her hand lay close in his as they groped their way to the door.
- Rapped "Excellent," cried Quin, while Hermon in great glee rapped the table with his knife handle and exclaimed, "Capital, Dick!...
- Rasped On such days as these the men scarcely left the house except to care for the beasts, and came back on the run, their faces rasped with the cold and shining-wet with snow-crystals melted by the heat of the house.
- Reaped In vain, too, the reaped earth and the pretty white clouds, voyaging northwards under the south wind's friendly puffs, and the thistle's imperial stain ask entrance to her eye.
- Romped As for Matty, she was too young to know what grief really was, and romped with Reginald's dog in the Queen's beautiful gardens, just as she had done on board the unfortunate yacht-now, alas!
- Roped The road was level, the distance only half a mile, but so great was the danger of ash avalanches that every man was roped to the other-all carried lanterns and there were several shovels.
- Rued He may often make his characters speak in this manner, but personally he retired as soon as he could from this bacchanal life to his own quiet hearth at Stratford; and if we are to believe his sonnets addressed to his wife, and they possess the tone of a deep and real sentiment, he seriously rued the orgies in which he had participated.