What is the correct spelling for RUPER?
This word (Ruper) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for RUPER
- ripe "Well, at any rate, the mazzards are ripe," said Miss Sophia, "and I see no fun in waiting."
- ripper I always did say Maud was a ripper when she chose.
- rope Boys, bring the rope.
- roper "Well, of course it is more of a curiosity than an ornament," said Mildred Roper.
- ruler "Supreme ruler," murmured Ten-teh, speaking for the Emperor's ear alone, and in such a tone of voice as of one who has taught himself a lesson which remains after all other consciousness has passed away, "an army swiftly to the north!
- rupee Where he got the money to go I can't think, for from many sources lately I've heard that his various ventures have been far from prosperous, and no one will trust him with a rupee.
- rupert One of Sophia's elder brothers was Prince Rupert-that "Rupert of the Rhine" of whom Macaulay's ballad says that "Rupert never comes but to conquer or to die"-the Rupert whose daring and irresistible charges generally won his half of the battle, only that the other half might be lost, and that his success might be swallowed up in the ruin of his companions.
- super "For instance, you call for cast-iron columns in your sub-and super-structures, whereas they're obsolete.