What is the correct spelling for RURLA?
If you accidentally misspell the word "rurla", fear not! Some possible correct suggestions might include "rural" or "ruler". However, assuming you meant "rural", meaning pertaining to the countryside, that would be the most fitting correction. Remember to proofread your work to catch such mistakes!
Correct spellings for RURLA
- burl I found a beautiful burl in the oak tree.
- burly The burly bouncer refused to let the underage individuals into the club.
- Carla My best friend's name is Carla.
- curl I like the way my hair looks when there's a natural curl to it.
- curly Her hair is naturally curly, and she loves to show it off.
- Darla I met Darla at the party last night.
- Eula My favorite movie is "Eula"
- furl He watched as the sailors started to furl the sails in preparation for the strong winds.
- hula Hawaiians performed the hula in ancient religious ceremonies.
- hurl During the argument, she got so angry that she tried to hurl a vase at him.
- Karla Sitting next to Karla, I couldn't help but feel a sense of safety and comfort.
- Lula The president of Brazil, Lula da Silva, is in jail on corruption charges.
- Marla I can't believe Marla passed her driving test.
- purl She worked row after row of purl stitches in her knitting project.
- rule The rule is simple. Do not talk about the rule.
- rural The rural area is where the farmers live.
- sulla Sulla was a Roman general and politician who became dictator of Rome in 81 BC.
- surly The surly teen didn't want to help with the chores.
- url I Don't know the url for that book!