What is the correct spelling for RYER?
This word (Ryer) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for RYER
- dryer The Monkey said he would and then, smoothing down his plush, he sat out in the sun awhile to get a little dryer and warmer.
- dyer He has not forgiven the Puritans for hanging two or three of his co-sectaries, but he admires them for all that, calls on his countrymen as Sons of men who sat in council with their Bibles round the board, Answering Charles's royal mandate with a stern "Thus saith the Lord," and at heart, we suspect, has more sympathy with Miles Standish than with Mary Dyer .
- fryer Jane had followed her father and waited with expectant silence until Jonathan Fryer announced- "I am going to Boston!"
- rye At last, ses I, "Kernel, have you tried eny of that old rye lately?"
- Ryder Ryder will swear that the man he saw was Birchill."
- Yer Well, 'ere's the end of yer as yer are.