What is the correct spelling for RYTHMS?
This word (Rythms) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for RYTHMS
- rhythm Old people envy the young all their vigor and rhythm Soon they'll be dead and they want to take everyone with 'em – Young People Scream by Robyn Hitchcock
- roams Sometimes he shuts himself up for several days; often he roams about at night.
- rims The governess's face was very pale this morning, and her eyes had red rims round them, as though she had wept a good deal the previous night.
- rams It is also stated that he made that year, by letting rams , more than one thousand pounds.
- rhythms They differ from ordinary prose rhythms by being more curved, and containing more stress.
- REAMS In spite of much diversity of opinion, it had been agreed to order twenty reams of Lessebo paper, and after repeatedly testing their cutting capacity, the purchase of forty-eight pairs of Grantorp scissors, which had been awarded a prize, had been decided on.