What is the correct spelling for S -HASES?
This word (S -Hases) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for S -HASES
- saw I watched his shadow as it faded, and I saw that the sun had risen wholly; and I thought of those who were to die with the morning light.
- say No need to say how grateful I felt myself.
- see A messenger to see him?
- show They called at the Reform Club twenty times in the morning, badgered whips and red-tapers; were introduced to candidates, badgered candidates; examined would-be members as if they were at a cattle-show, listened to political pedigrees, dictated political pledges, referred to Hansard to see how men had voted, inquired whether men had spoken, finally discussed terms.
- six Holmes, you remember, could come into a room after all the members of the force had pawed the evidence and interpret something new from the cigar ash on the table which had been to them just cigar ash, but was to Holmes convincing evidence that the crime had been committed by a red-haired man, six feet in height, born in Kentucky and an enrolled member of the Democratic Party.
- such How otherwise could she trifle with such a situation?
- She She is afraid to come near you."
- says "You have not been quite true with me," says Mona, in a curious way, never removing her gaze and never returning his smile.
43 words made from the letters S -HASES
3 letter words made from S -HASES:-ah, -as, -es, -he, a-e, a-s, as-, ash, ass, e-a, he-, s-a, s-e, s-s, se-, sea, sha, ss-, sse.
4 letter words made from S -HASES:-ase, -ash, -ass, -ess, -has, -she, ashe, eash, has-, hess, s he, sash, sass, seas, seha, sesh, sess, she-, ss-a.
5 letter words made from S -HASES:hasse, heass, hessa, shass, sheas.