What is the correct spelling for S1?
This word (S1) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for S1
- sa Enfin Dieu par sa grace voulut que la victoire demeura de more coste. Iwarenakutemo wakatteru no sa Asa tsurai no wa – Tsubasa Ni Nare by V6
- sb LAICHING, sb . sport, play.
- sc = By F. O. BOWER, D. Sc ., F. L. S. Gl. 8vo. 3s. 6d.
- sd This formula is for calculating the ballistic coefficient within the smalls arms shooting community, but is redundant with BCProjectile: Where: BCSmallarms = Ballistic coefficient SD = Sectional density i = Coefficient of form (form factor )
- se Hasdrubal, Poenorum dux, Syphaxque Scipioni se opposuerunt, qui utriusque castra una nocte perrupit et incendit.
- si 2, 'Licet dicere Ennium summum epicum poetam, si cui ita videtur. Un giorno lui si si caprira Un giorno lui si ti caprira – Gira con Me by Josh Groban
- sm The companies and their respective area codes are listed below: The list of prefixes is updated as of March 2018 Key: "G": Globe Telecom/TM "SM": Sm art Communications/TNT "SU": Sun Cellular "E": Express Telecom "N": Next Mobile "ABS": ABS-CBNmobile "CP": Cherry Prepaid
- sn Circinus Galaxy produced supernova SN 1996cr, which was identified over a decade after it exploded.
- so So, after the first six trays full of wee folks had been sprinkled, one at a time, the Bishop decided to "asperse" them, that is, shake, from a mop or brush, the holy water, on a tray full of babies at one time. Ah, Luciana, did he tempt thee so? Mightst thou perceive austerely in his eye That he did plead in earnest? yea or no? Look'd he or red or pale, or sad or merrily? – The Comedy of Errors: Act IV, scene II by Unknown Author
- ss Dum ita SS. D. N. mentem Amplitudini Tuae aperio, eidem diuturnam exopto felicitatem.
- sw GASCONY, an ancient province of SW. France, lying between the Atlantic, the Pyrenees, and the Garonne; it included several of the present departments; the province was of Basque origin, but ultimately became united with Aquitaine, and was added to the territory of the French crown in 1453; the Gascons still retain their traditional characteristics; they are of dark complexion and small in stature, vivacious and boastful, but have a high reputation for integrity.
- D This practice of seclusion lasted until 1470. But to return to D . Lorenzo.
- S In S . Maria Novella he painted the chapter-house which was allotted to him by the prior of the place, who supplied him with the idea.
- SF All of the stations involved in the New World and SF Broadcasting deals, as well as other related affiliation transactions involving Fox (except for two Indiana stations – WTVW in Evansville and WAWV-TV (channel 38, now an ABC affiliate) in Terre Haute – that were affected by the network's 2011 dispute with the Nexstar Broadcasting Group over reverse retransmission consent compensation; and KEVN-TV (channel 7) in Rapid City, South Dakota, which had its Fox affiliation and other intellectual assets transferred to a low-power station in March 2016, in a transaction tied to Schurz Communications' merger with Gray Television that resulted in the intellectual assets of ABC affiliate KOTA-TV [channel 3, now MeTV affiliate KHME] being transferred to KEVNs former full-power signal), remain Fox affiliates.
- SH "Sh-sh-Niece," interrupted Priscilla, smiling.
- SP 270 lb. = 31 lb. per 1,000 c. f. Fuel used: Naphtha, sp. gr. 0.709.
- ST It was after he had grown fat and pursy that he landed on St . Helena and spent his last days on a barren rock, with his arms folded, posing for steel engravings.
- SQ 143.44 1902 20 8. sq.
- SK Barbarossa (grape), name of several Italian wine grapes Barbarossa city, a nickname for five German cities that Emperor Barbarossa stayed in or near for some time Barbaroux, a French wine grape that is sometimes known as Barbarossa Kyffhäuser Monument (also known as the Barbarossa Monument) in Germany, constructed between 1890 and 1896 1860 Barbarossa (1973 SK ), a main-belt asteroid
- SJ On March 2, 2010, at a press conference, Pilar Armanet, Minister Secretary General of the Government of Chile, officially announced the relaunched campaign, along with representatives of organizations to be involved in the event: Ximena Casarejos (Telethon Foundation), Felipe Berrios SJ (Un Techo para Chile), Benito Baranda (Hogar de Cristo), Rodrigo Tupper (Caritas), Rodrigo Jordan (Foundation for Overcoming Poverty) and Bernardo Donoso (Anatel).