What is the correct spelling for SAAYING?
This word (Saaying) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SAAYING
- haying Between seeding and haying the third spring, the boys built a bungalow, enlarged their animals' quarters, and hired a man.
- laying Party girl play like it's laying Pack it up-hear what I'm saying – Big Girls Walk Away by Steve Winwood
- paying Oh if the customers like it then they'll keep on paying If they keep on drinking then they'll end up staying – From A Whisper To A Scream by Elvis Costello
- saving Don't know what it is i'm saving The clock ticks by And it just might change everything If I don't give you all that's waiting – You by Jennifer Love Hewitt
- saying I hear every word you're sayin' They're all lies. But with every breath you're takin' You're thinkin' of ways to say good night. – Lonely Nights by Bryan Adams
- slaying His vengeance on her for her indifference to his suit was not so clumsy and primitive as that of simply slaying her.
- swaying But before she could reach her, Lady Maxwell herself came swiftly forward, her head thrown back, and her arms stretched out towards the girl, who still stood dazed and swaying more and more.
- Assaying And here's the key to the mill; go over and pick out whatever you will want in the way of an assaying outfit, and have that taken down with the rest.
- Baying Ledscha started up in terror, and at the same moment the Alexandrian's packs of hounds on the shore opposite to the Owl's Nest began to bark so loudly that the deaf old woman heard the baying as if it came from a great distance; but the girl ran out into the open air and, returning at the end of a few minutes, called joyously to the sorceress from the threshold, "They are coming!"
- Essaying Now he was essaying his first trial as a soldier.
- Sallying But Porsenna laying close siege to the city, and a famine raging amongst the Romans, also a new army of the Tuscans making incursions into the country, Poplicola, a third time chosen consul, designed to make, without sallying out, his defense against Porsenna, but, privately stealing forth against the new army of the Tuscans, put them to flight, and slew five thousand.