What is the correct spelling for SABASIA?
This word (Sabasia) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SABASIA
- abasia The principal rivers falling into the Kouban are the Kara Kouban, the Ubin, the Aranos, the Laba, and the Urup; those which empty themselves into the Black Sea are the Sukhoi, the Mezi, near the Russian Fort Ghelendjik, the Toughe, the Soubachi, which divides Upper and Lower Abasia , the Kenehili, the Llhena, the Kodos, and the Salmache, which separates the country from Mingrelia.
- space In the middle of this space , which Link rightly guessed to be the judging ring, stood a very low wooden platform. Davey: He wears a pair of goggles like a man from outer space. Stephanie: It really doesn't matter that I haven't seen his face. – Who's That Guy? by Grease 2 Soundtrack
- speak Why didn't you come and speak to her?
- species This is a species of hero or saint worship.
- speech Some time you may do that again, and also get speech from him."
- spice Sailing seas of the silver morn, Winds of the balm and spice , To put the old-world art to scorn At the price of any price!
- spicy Though a little embarrassed at his unexpected question, she expressed her thought so briefly and brightly that the others were pleased, and she was at once taken into the circle of their talk, which of course became more animated and spicy with her piquant words and manner added.
- spike Your eyes are good, friend, to tell a jack-knife from a marling-spike, at this distance.
- spoke I thought from the way you spoke that you didn't want Jack to take them.
- spouse Ah, you are going to leave me alone again, faithless spouse that you are!
- suppose "H'm, yes, I suppose so.
- suspicious Dr. Foxmore shot a suspicious glance at her and hastened to change the subject.
- Ships For the street beyond lay toward the coast, where many ships awaited.
- spaces Then into the stillness of the Intergalactic spaces .
- saves There is no such thing as trial here: we hang the good folk without it, which saves them much anxiety.
- shapes "So Ned and I have been dropping bits of cork of different shapes into the water and watching which way they drifted.
- speaks He goes in and out, and speaks with her alone, and I must stand aside, and wait his pleasure.
- speeches But the memory of my jealousy had worked upon me very much -that jealousy, I mean, that I had had when His Grace of Monmouth had come and made his pretty speeches ; and I was all but resolved to put all to the test, one way or the other.
- shops This was in Lower Burma, where liquor shops are free to Burmans.
- showbiz The show also includes a celebrity news section, where Carr will irreverently discuss the weeks showbiz news.
34 words made from the letters SABASIA
3 letter words made from SABASIA:aas, aba, ass, baa, bai, iaa, sib, sis.
5 letter words made from SABASIA:abasi, abass, abssi, asaba, asaib, asiab, baisa, basia, basis, bassi, bissa, isbas, sabai, sabia, sabis, sasai, sasia.
4 letter words made from SABASIA:asia, baas, baia, basi, bass, bias, isaa, saba, siba.