What is the correct spelling for SABATOR?
This word (Sabator) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SABATOR
- abate Up, and was pretty well, but going to the office, and I think it was sitting with my back to the fire, it set me in a great rage again, that I could not continue till past noon at the office, but was forced to go home, nor could sit down to dinner, but betook myself to my bed, and being there a while my pain begun to abate and grow less and less.
- abattoir The Abattoir has a capacity to slaughter 5,000 sheep and goat, and 4,000 large animals (beef) in each shift.
- abettor Informing the governor of Hinzara's determined opposition to their wishes, he imparted to him the diabolical scheme he contemplated to force her into compliance; and in the vile Spaniard he unfortunately found a too willing abettor of his infamous project.
- debater As a lecturer Chesterton's success was less certain than as a debater .
- debtor I am your debtor for a unique and pleasant experience.
- rabat So he sold to a Jewish merchant in the Mellah the couches and great chairs which he had bought out of England, as well as the carpets from Rabat , the silken hangings from Fez, and the purple canopies from Morocco city.
- rubato The Chopin Rubato and so-called Chopin Fingering, by John Kautz, in The Musical Record, Boston, 1898. Franz Liszt, by Lina Ramann.
- sabbath Scarcely a sound broke the perfect peace of the Sabbath morning.
- saber The figure leaned heavily on the hilt of a saber , and swayed unsteadily.
- sabot Dreiser, within his limits, belongs to this sabot -shod company of the elect.
- saboteur in 2017 Clive Townsend in association with realtech VR release an enhanced version of the saboteur for PC, iOS and Android devices.
- sadat Hasanabad, Bijar, a village in Bijar County Hasanabad-e Charuq, a village in Bijar County Hasanabad-e Yasukand, a city in Bijar County Hasanabad, Dehgolan, a village in Dehgolan County Hasanabad, Qorveh, a village in Qorveh County Hasanabad, Sanandaj, a village in Sanandaj County Hasanabad, Saqqez, a village in Saqqez County Hasanabad, Ziviyeh, a village in Saqqez County Lorestan Province Hasanabad, Aligudarz, a village in Aligudarz County Hasanabad-e Bala, Lorestan, a village in Delfan County Hasanabad Bey Baba, a village in Delfan County Hasanabad-e Sanjabi, a village in Delfan County Hasanabad, Azna, a village in Khorramabad County Hasanabad, Dehpir, a village in Khorramabad County Hasanabad, Koregah-e Gharbi, a village in Khorramabad County Hasanabad-e Gilavand, a village in Khorramabad County Hasanabad, Honam, a village in Selseleh County Hasanabad, Qaleh-ye Mozaffari, a village in Selseleh County Hasanabad, alternate name of Shirvan, Lorestan Markazi Province Hasanabad, Arak, a village in Arak County Hasanabad-e Band, a village in Saveh County Hasanabad-e Shir Mohammad, a village in Saveh County Hasanabad, Sarband, a village in Shazand County Hasanabad (34°02′ N 49°23′ E), Shazand, a village in Shazand County Hasanabad (34°03′ N 49°21′ E), Shazand, a village in Shazand County Hasanabad, Zarandieh, a village in Zarandieh County Hasanabad-e Qarah Darband, a village in Zarandieh County Mazandaran Province Hasanabad, Amol, a village in Amol County Hasanabad, Mahmudabad, a village in Mahmudabad County Hasanabad, Nowshahr, a village in Nowshahr County Hasanabad, Kojur, a village in Nowshahr County Hasanabad, Sari, a village in Sari County North Khorasan Province Hasanabad, Garmkhan, a village in Bojnord County Hasanabad, Raz and Jargalan, a village in Bojnord County Hasanabad, Azari, a village in Esfarayen County Hasanabad, Esfarayen, a village in Esfarayen County Hasanabad-e Chenar Sukhteh, a village in Esfarayen County Hasanabad, Maneh and Samalqan, a village in Maneh and Samalqan County Hasanabad, alternate name of Hasan Mast, a village in Maneh and Samalqan County Qazvin Province Hasanabad-e Kalej, a village in Basharyat District, Abyek County Hasanabad, Avaj, a village in Avaj District, Buin Zahra County Hasanabad, Buin Zahra, a village in the Central District of Buin Zahra County Hasanabad, Dashtabi, a village in Dashtabi District, Buin Zahra County Hasanabad, Qazvin, a village in the Central District of Qazvin County Hasanabad, Alamut-e Gharbi, a village in Alamut-e Gharbi District, Qazvin County Hasanabad, Rudbar-e Alamut, a village in Rudbar-e Alamut District, Qazvin County Hasanabad, Tarom Sofla, a village in Tarom Sofla District, Qazvin County Hasanabad-e Sadat , a village in Takestan County Qom Province Hasanabad, Khalajastan, a village in Khalajastan District, Qom County Hasanabad, Salafchegan, a village in Salafchegan District, Qom County Hasanabad, alternate name of Hoseynabad-e Mish Mast Razavi Khorasan Province Bardaskan County Hasanabad, Bardaskan, a village in Bardaskan County Chenaran County Hasanabad, Chenaran, a village in Chenaran County Hasanabad-e Amelzadeh, a village in Chenaran County Hasanabad-e Manqashali, a village in Chenaran County Dargaz County Hasanabad, Dargaz, a village in Dargaz County Fariman County Hasanabad, Fariman, a village in Fariman County Hasanabad, Qalandarabad, a village in Fariman County Hasanabad-e Sufi, a village in Fariman County Firuzeh County Hasanabad-e Salar, a village in Firuzeh County Kalat County Hasanabad-e Layen-e Now, a village in Kalat County Khoshab County Hasanabad, Khoshab, a village in Khoshab County Khvaf County Hasanabad, Jolgeh Zozan, a village in Khvaf County Hasanabad, Salami, a village in Khvaf County Mahvelat County Hasanabad, Mahvelat, a village in Mahvelat County Mashhad County Hasanabad, Abravan, a village in Mashhad County Hasanabad, Ahmadabad, a village in Mashhad County Hasanabad, Mashhad, a village in Mashhad County Hasanabad, Meyami, a village in Mashhad County Hasanabad-e Gorji, a village in Mashhad County Nishapur County Hasanabad, Nishapur, a village in Nishapur County Hasanabad, Miyan Jolgeh, a village in Nishapur County Hasanabad-e Belher, a village in Nishapur County Hasanabad-e Emam Jomeh, a village in Nishapur County Hasanabad-e Kherabeh, a village in Nishapur County Hasanabad-e Sabrow, a village in Nishapur County Hasanabad-e Sar Tappeh, a village in Nishapur County Quchan County Hasanabad, Quchan, a village in Quchan County Rashtkhvar County Hasanabad, Rashtkhvar, a village in Rashtkhvar County Sabzevar County Hasanabad, Beyhaq, a village in Sabzevar County Hasanabad, Rob-e Shamat, a village in Sabzevar County Hasanabad, Rud Ab, a village in Sabzevar County Torbat-e Jam County Hasanabad, Torbat-e Jam, a village in Torbat-e Jam County Hasanabad, Nasrabad, a village in Torbat-e Jam County Hasanabad, Salehabad, a village in Torbat-e Jam County Hasanabad-e Aqa Beyk, a village in Torbat-e Jam County Hasanabad-e Kohneh, a village in Torbat-e Jam County Hasanabad-e Qusheh, a village in Torbat-e Jam County Torqabeh and Shandiz County Hasanabad, Torqabeh and Shandiz, a village in Torqabeh and Shandiz County Semnan Province Hasanabad, Damghan, a village in Damghan County Hasanabad, Amirabad, a village in Damghan County Hasanabad, Garmsar, a village in Garmsar County Hasanabad, Semnan, a village in Semnan County Hasanabad, Shahrud, a village in Shahrud County Sistan and Baluchestan Province Hasanabad, Dalgan, a village in Dalgan County Hasanabad-e Dastgerd, a village in Khash County Hasanabad-e Shandak, a village in Khash County South Khorasan Province Hasanabad-e Mian, a village in Birjand County Hasanabad-e Pain, a village in Birjand County Hasanabad, Boshruyeh, a village in Boshruyeh County Hasanabad, Darmian, a village in Darmian County Hasanabad, Ferdows, South Khorasan, a village in Ferdows County Hasanabad-e Sar Kal, a village in Nehbandan County Hasanabad, Arabkhaneh, a village in Nehbandan County Hasanabad (Kalateh-ye Mirhasan), Arabkhaneh, a village in Nehbandan County Hasanabad-e Korq-e Sang, a village in Nehbandan County Hasanabad, Qaen, a village in Qaen County Hasanabad, Sarbisheh, a village in Sarbisheh County Hasanabad, Dastgerdan, a village in Tabas County Hasanabad (1), Deyhuk, a village in Tabas County Hasanabad (2), Deyhuk, a village in Tabas County Hasanabad Qavam, a village in Tabas County Hasanabad, Zirkuh, a village in Zirkuh County Hasanabad, Zohan, a village in Zirkuh County Tehran Province Hasanabad, Iran, a city in Rey County Hasanabad, Tehran, a neighborhood of Tehran, Iran Hasanabad-e Baqeraf, a village in Tehran County Hasanabad-e Khaleseh, a village in Eslamshahr County Hasanabad-e Kuh Gach, a village in Varamin County Hasanabad-e Mir Hashemi, a village in Malard County Hasanabad Rural District (Tehran Province), an administrative subdivision of Rey County West Azerbaijan Province Hasanabad, Bukan, a village in Bukan County Hasanabad, Miandoab, a village in Miandoab County Hasanabad, Oshnavieh, a village in Oshnavieh County Hasanabad, Sardasht, a village in Sardasht County Hasanabad, Takab, a village in Takab County Hasanabad, Urmia, a village in Urmia County Hasanabad, Silvaneh, a village in Urmia County Hasanabad, Sumay-ye Beradust, a village in Urmia County Yazd Province Ardakan County Hasanabad, Aqda, a village in Ardakan County Hasanabad, Kharanaq, a village in Ardakan County Hasanabad-e Anaraki, a village in Ardakan County Bafq County Hasanabad, Bafq, a village in Bafq County Khatam County Hasanabad, Khatam, a village in Khatam County Hasanabad, Marvast, a village in Khatam County Hasanabad, alternate name of Hoseynabad, Khatam, a village in Khatam County Mehriz County Hasanabad (31°25′ N 54°18′ E), Mehriz, a village in Mehriz County Hasanabad (31°25′ N 54°20′ E), Mehriz, a village in Mehriz County Meybod County Hasanabad, Meybod, a village in Meybod County Saduq County Hasanabad, Saduq, a village in Saduq County Hasanabad-e Ab Kurak, a village in Saduq County Hasanabad-e Buqi, a village in Saduq County Hasanabad-e La Anar, a village in Saduq County Taft County Hasanabad, Taft, a village in Taft County Hasanabad-e Darreh Zereshk, a village in Taft County Hasanabad-e Kavar, a village in Taft County Hasanabad-e Marshad, a village in Taft County asanabad, alternate name of Lay-e Landar, a village in Taft County Yazd County Hasanabad, Zarach, a village in Yazd County Zanjan Province Hasanabad, Khodabandeh, a village in Khodabandeh County Hasanabad, Mahneshan, a village in Mahneshan County Hasanabad-e Jadid, a village in Mahneshan County Hasanabad-e Qadim, a village in Mahneshan County Hasanabad, Zanjan, a village in Zanjan County
- salter 32. The jurors say that Geoffrey Cardun has levied new customs other than he ought and other than have been usual, to wit, in taking from every cart crossing his land at Winwick with eels, one stick of eels, and from a cart with greenfish, one greenfish, and from a cart with salmon, half a salmon, and from a cart with herrings, five herrings, whereas he ought to take no custom for anything save for salt crossing his land, to wit, for a cart-load, one bole of salt, and in that case the salter ought to have a loaf in return for the salt, and also if the salter 's cart breaks down, the salter 's horses ought to have pasture on Geoffrey's land without challenge while he repairs his cart.
- saunter On the evening of the 6th, just at dusk, I had started up the road for a lazy after-dinner saunter , when I was brought to a sudden halt by what on the instant I took for the cry of a night-hawk.
- seawater She learnt to gulp down her tears as one gulps down seawater ; she sucked them back with her lower lip, she shook them off her cheeks as if they were raindrops; but always they gushed forth afresh.
- sector "Sir," he said, "it's punctured inner and outer shells in two places, and fragments have riddled the whole sector .
- senator "But, Mr. Senator , she has not been cleared of the first charge.
- skater And as we knew that Schonberg was an A-1 skater we thought our best wouldn't be any too good."
- slater George S. White, Memoir of Samuel Slater , Philadelphia, 1836, pp.
- stater Corinthian stater with pegasusCoin of Rhodes with a roseDidrachm of Selinunte with a celeryCoin of Ephesus with a beeStater of Olympia depicting Nike Coin of Melos with an appleObolus from Stymphalia with a Stymphalian birdCoin of Thebes with a Boeotian s
- suitor Then, standing upright in front of her suitor , she exclaimed: "Shame upon you all!
- sweater "I'm still wearing the sweater .
- SEATO SEATO was intended to be a Southeast Asian version of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO), in which the military forces of each member would be coordinated to provide for the collective defense of the members country.
- Salado The Salado at this spot describes a sort of bow-shaped curve, with a ford at either end, by which alone the river can be passed, for although not very broad, it is rapid and deep.
146 words made from the letters SABATOR
3 letter words made from SABATOR:aar, aas, aba, abo, ara, arb, art, baa, bar, bat, boa, bos, bot, bra, oar, oas, oat, orb, ras, rat, rob, rot, sat, sob, sot, tab, tao, tar, tor.
4 letter words made from SABATOR:abor, arab, arao, aras, arts, asat, atar, atob, baas, bars, bart, bast, bata, bats, boar, boat, bota, brat, btoa, oast, orbs, rabo, ratb, rbos, robs, rosa, rota, rots, saba, saor, sbor, soar, sorb, sort, stab, star, stob, tabo, tabs, taos, tara, taro, tsar.
5 letter words made from SABATOR:abort, abtao, aorta, aosta, arabo, arato, arbat, aroba, arosa, artos, asaro, asato, asota, astor, astro, atora, atroa, baars, barat, barot, barsa, barto, basra, batra, boast, boras, borat, borst, borts, bosra, brata, brost, obara, obras, osbat, ostra, otara, otras, raabs, rabat, rabta, rasta, ratas, ratos, ratso, roast, rotas, sabat, sabor, sabot, sabra, sarao, sarto, sobat, sotra, staab, staar, staro, stora, strba, strob, tabar, tabas, tabor, tabra, tarab, taros, tarso, tasar, tobar, tosar, traba, trabs, troas.