What is the correct spelling for SABBESS?
This word (Sabbess) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SABBESS
- abbess In her youth the grey-haired abbess must have been very like Thomas' daughter; but the lofty and yet graceful mien of the younger woman had changed in the matron to majestic and condescending dignity, and it was impossible to guess from her defiantly set mouth that it had once been the chief charm of her face.
- space Little by little he pushed at it, until there was space enough for him to pass through.
- speak I can speak to Adolphine."
- species I may dislike you all equally, and yet have a different species of dislike for each.
- speech Have you quite done making a speech , Dawes?
- spoke At last Miss Rosebury spoke .
- suppose What is that do you suppose ?
- Ships There was that talk of the company getting more ships-there might be something in it.
- spaces To them Jeremiah answered: "Run to and fro through the streets of Jerusalem and see and know, And seek in its open spaces , if ye can find a man, If there is any who does right and seeks after the truth!
- shapes It is a part of their life work and nature, as a flower produces its own colours and shapes ; it is amusing to know that it has only been about one hundred and fifty years since it was discovered not to be a plant but an animal!
- speaks And of the flesh he speaks with all the contempt of the Phaedo.
- shops "The gentlemen who are coming don't drink at wine-shops!