What is the correct spelling for SABCS?
This word (Sabcs) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SABCS
- abcs This repression further weakened the Machado government and enhanced the ABCs standing.
- space But that is only for a moment, only for the least space."
- speak Why should he be afraid to speak?
- species In almost every valley there is a lake; and though many of these are land-locked, yet do they contain fish of several species.
- speech They all agreed, however, that Landolin's speech was a surprise, such as they would probably never live to see again.
- spoke Father and son spoke not a word after this.
- suppose But suppose I like them so?"
- Ships They don't want any more ships to come in the way you did.
- spaces There were wide spaces between the roots-so wide that you could easily pass through, and a full-grown man might stand upright with his head under the very base of the stem.
- shapes They have measured their distances, the shapes of their orbits and the positions of those orbits, their times of revolution, and, in the case of all the larger planets, their sizes and their weights.
- speaks That his spirit speaks to me through her.
- shops "And all the shops are shut-and my whole future depends on my getting into that room within the next half-hour.