What is the correct spelling for SACARUS?
This word (Sacarus) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SACARUS
- acarus Pierre André Latreille split the new genus Ixodes from Linnaeus Acarus (which at that time contained all known ticks and mites), and I.
- scores The autograph scores of the Masses in A major and G major are in Messrs.
- search Is Henshaw likely to give up the search?
- secrecy I shall carry the matter through, you may be sure, with great secrecy.
- series Do you think I'm going to say 'no' to a series of questions, and then give the whole thing away by my silence when you come to the right one?
- serious Oh, oh, that was serious!"
- shark "The Shark is fast asleep.
- source The real source of this righteousness and divine life in man, however, is not the human, but the divine nature of Christ.
- surge The boat did not seem to sink into the water at all, but to skim like an air-bubble upon the surface of the surge.
- shares They shall have their shares, as I promised them: ten per cent each.
- sources The objections to the second plan came from two sources.
- squares "Squares very good; I have a nice long holiday, and can count them.
- searches The warm moist days of April tempted the girls to frequent searches for wild flowers.
- shrugs He shrugs his shoulders and grins.
- showers However, wading in water in our own pasture after summer rain showers usually included all of us, the youngest and all.
- shores At ebb time-a time which must come to all, pretty or rich, treasures are discovered upon some shores; or golden sands are seen when the waters run low.