What is the correct spelling for SACIRFICE?
This word (Sacirfice) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SACIRFICE
- have charge of
- having a meet
- having a mind to
- sacrifice "There's precious little danger of my self-sacrifice or love for others.
- Scarfs One can see long rows of children wrapped up in large scarfs, with their heads half hidden between their shoulders-little bundles arm in arm, walking two by two, or three by three, or pressed together in groups like a bunch of asparagus, out of which peep only the tips of their noses and the ends of books.
- service "They are not in the service, but I could not help it.
- services If it came to a meeting, his services were ready.
- suffice "It will suffice," answered the other, drinking a cup of tea.
- suffices Love has its moment when it suffices to itself, when it is happy in merely being.
- surface The under surface of the plant is white.