What is the correct spelling for SACTIFACCION?
This word (Sactifaccion) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SACTIFACCION
- certification (a) The Public Printer shall, in form and manner to be prescribed by the Commission, request the certification to him of either males or females, or both, eligible to the vacant place.
- justification The only bitterness his offer bore was its justification of Agnes's departure.
- rectification Receptive silence, broken only by an occasional rectification on the part of the listener, never descended until after the tale had been told a dozen times.
- sanctification But as for such as respect the forgiveness of sins, consolation, sanctification, or glorification, they are all conditional, and, as such, are intended to encourage all who are travelling to Mount Zion.
- Sacrificing Sometimes the Chapel-master, waking for an instant to reality, would give him a few pesetas, sacrificing the joy of obtaining a fresh score.
- Scarification :22 The Female Cenobite was inspired by scarification and body piercing in National Geographic articles.