What is the correct spelling for SADDIE?
This word (Saddie) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SADDIE
- caddie As soon as it alighted, Mr. McMurtrie handed his sticks to the caddie, and, as one released from a spell, hurried to meet the man who had just stepped out of the car.
- laddie "And a good name too, laddie; I like it, and what's more I like you!
- sad It is a sad one.
- saddler The new President, Ebert, the saddler of Heidelberg, had effaced himself during the storm of the revolution and has apparently been eliminated altogether by his new responsibility.
- sardine The refreshments was handed round peaceful enough, with the ladies pressing sardine sandwiches and chocolate cake and cups of coffee on to Wilfred and asking him interesting questions about his adventurous life in the open.
- Addie And, with a laugh almost of happiness, however intensely she might feel all the things of the past, she asked Addie: "Isn't it too much for Uncle Ernst, now?"