What is the correct spelling for SADDLY?
This word (Saddly) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SADDLY
- badly Most of them were very badly wounded, and four died in our station before morning.
- madly He nodded and answered: "Be sure that I have but one desire, to know you, Lord, and this woman whom, being mad, you seek so madly, far from Cuzco and never to look upon your face again."
- oddly Oddly enough, very few wounded were there, so I came away, and had my first day at home.
- saddle Come, saddle your horse quickly-I will saddle the other."
- saddled Sandersen went straight to the barn behind his shack, saddled his horse, and spurred out along the north road to Quade's house.
- saddler I went into Bathgate, to Brooks, the saddler.
- saddlery It needed but one glance to tell us that shrapnel had done its deadly work there, and we wondered vaguely what had become of its rider, for the saddlery and harness were still on it.
- sadly "Yes, uncle," said Will, sadly.
- sally A fine horse-such a horse as Sally, say!
- get out of the way