What is the correct spelling for SADDNLY?
This word (Saddnly) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SADDNLY
- sadden While she yet looked half-doubtfully at it, she was surrounded, congratulated, and stunned with a sadden clamor of voices; and then, through it all, she heard the well-remembered voice of Count L'Estrange, saying: "My lords and ladies, time is on the wing, and the sun is already half an hour high!
- saddle Then saddle my horse.
- saddler Carson, the father, had apprenticed Kit, the son, to a saddler, as was the custom of those times.
- sadly The girl smiled a little sadly.
- saintly Since we have spent our evenings here, I have felt him coming back, reviving as it were both around and within us; and she, too, poor, saintly woman, is ever here, enveloping us with love, weeping, and yet stubbornly refusing to understand.
- sandal Sails of silk and ropes of sandal, Such as gleam in ancient lore; And the singing of the sailors, And the answer from the shore!
- sanely "Then they'll begin to live sanely and sensibly, and spend the money as it should be spent.
- soundly But never did woman sleep so soundly.
- stanley Sir Stanley laughed softly.
- sternly "No, no, not absurd," said the Major sternly.
- suddenly When I returned on deck, to my surprise I found that the wind had suddenly fallen.