What is the correct spelling for SADE?
This word (Sade) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SADE
- bade We bade each other good-bye, all of us, for Mrs. West and Mr. Norman are going to see some places that apparently Mr. Somerled doesn't care about; and it isn't quite certain when we shall meet again.
- fade The Rouen shows some tendency to fade in color. Or learning pain can fade Recoveries get made – March of Time by Unknown Author
- jade She stood there smiling a little, trying to keep the wholesome bitterness of her mood, because she thought she knew what a deceiving jade fortune is, and yet with her young heart pathetically craving life and the fullness of it. When the forest turns to jade, And the stories that we've made – A Love Before Time by Coco Lee
- made That's what storms were made for And you shouldn't be afraid for – Pennies from Heaven by Bing Crosby
- sad For its tones by turns were glad, Sweetly solemn, wildly sad. – Slave Singing at Midnight, The by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- sage Had Sir Austin given vent to the pain and wrath it was natural he should feel, he might have gone to unphilosophic excesses, and, however much he lowered his reputation as a sage , Lady Blandish would have excused him: she would not have loved him less for seeing him closer.
- sake Take back your words, madame, for your own sake !
- sale I-' 'Have you been watching the sale ?