What is the correct spelling for SAECT?
This word (Saect) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SAECT
- said Cleopatra allowed them to depart without speaking a word; only to Publius she said : "Till we meet again!"
- sect Certainly none is known to have been called by this name or by one resembling it before 1622, when some Portuguese monks reported the existence of a sect whom they described as "Christians of St. John" inhabiting the banks of the Euphrates.
- side Had White retaken with the B P, as he expected, he would have had the worst of the Pawn position, as White would have had a passed Pawn well supported on the Queen's side .
- society Society is not to be reformed by every man directing his efforts towards his neighbor, but by every man taking care of himself.
- state Stupidity, she said, with her old laugh, is fast becoming my normal state .
- stay I told him we'd try it a spell, an' see how we got along; the very first night I went all over the business with him, an' said if we couldn't hitch together easy like, why we didn't want to stay in the same place, an' he was satisfied with it.
- study To such as are prompted to go into the subject more deeply it offers an excellent body of the original material upon which any serious study must of necessity be based.