What is the correct spelling for SAFEAS?
This word (Safeas) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SAFEAS
- safe The door at the back of the office and the safe stood open just as he had left them.
- sales Before they had left the sale-yards, as he was sitting in the high buggy before they drove off, he had sent her back to look for Davey and tell him to come home as soon as the sales were over.
- Sagas We allowed ourselves to sink soothingly beneath deep waves of primitive emotions until we seemed to perceive the sagas that the maples told the elms of a more remote history than that of the Pharaohs or storied Greece.
- Sofas The lamps swung heavily overhead, swayed by the unceasing rolling of the ship; a drowsy waiter slumbered at one of the tables, his head resting on his folded arms; and one or two sleepy passengers tried to maintain a recumbent posture on the broad sofas that lined the sides.
- suffers When you are hard hit the soul suffers a reflex-action.
- saves God saves some of them.
- safes Neale had seen doors of that sort before, more than once-but they were the doors of very big safes or of strong rooms.
- sages Even the writings of her sages or philosophers are almost wholly ethical and religious.
- seas And he sailed in his ship o'er many seas, And he wandered wide o'er strange far strands: in isles of the south and in Orient lands, Where pestilence lurks in the breath of the breeze. – Lover and the Moon, The by Paul Laurence Dunbar
- CAFES You see them everywhere in the streets, cafes, and shops of Berlin; not in such great numbers, however, as in the lesser provinces and the smaller towns, where the drain of men is enormously heavier.
- safest But he was well enough to be moved and Petrograd seemed the safest place for him at present.
- savers When it came, there was a regular stampede down to the beach, and in the space of thirty seconds every scout, save only three of the advance-party, who had been appointed life-savers, was splashing joyously in the water.