What is the correct spelling for SAFERY?
This word (Safery) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SAFERY
- safari About ten o'clock a small safari marched in afoot.
- safe Your secret is safe with me.
- safely If you'll shut the door safely , I'll take care of Nels.
- safety I had seen much smoke in the direction of our camp, and was anxious about the safety of the party left there.
- salary Young Morley knows conditions here, and I'm going to pay him a big salary as interpreter.
- savory And on the fire the teapot, steaming with that delicious savory odor.
- savoury They will be then very short and crisp and savoury .
- severe He had a nasty fall from a horse, and, being a rather nervous man, the shock was very severe .
- slavery I have been brought up to think slavery right.
- sphere The exquisite peace of the forest was like that of another sphere .
- Avery Come, answered Avery , don't be in a fright, but put on your clothes, and I'll let you into a secret.
- safes It seems, then, you used safes for something besides money.
- SAFER The safer way would be to avoid such suspicious species.
- savers The outer edges of the oven are also similarly protected from loss of heat by tin casings and air-spaces, and the oven-doors opening at the front of the store are provided with the same economical savers of heat.
78 words made from the letters SAFERY
5 letter words made from SAFERY:aefrs, arsey, eyras, faery, farey, fayer, fayre, frase, frays, freas, freya, rasey, rayes, reasy, resay, seraf, yaser, years, yrsaf.
4 letter words made from SAFERY:aery, ares, arey, arse, ayer, ayre, easy, erya, eyas, eyra, fare, fary, fear, fery, feys, fray, frea, frey, frye, frys, fyra, fyre, raef, rase, reay, reys, ryas, ryes, ryfe, safe, sayf, sear, seay, serf, seya, year, yeas, yrsa, yser.
3 letter words made from SAFERY:are, ayr, ear, era, esr, far, fes, fey, fry, raf, ras, ray, ref, res, rya, rye, say, sea, yea, yes.