What is the correct spelling for SAFETEY?
This word (Safetey) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SAFETEY
- after Perhaps she's mistaken after all!" Threw her on the table jacked her I broke out in laughter fifteen minutes after – Casablanca by raekwon
- fete He went frequently to the theater; and, thanks to the obliging kindness of Count de Remusat, I myself frequently attended these assemblies, which at that time always had the appearance of a fete .
- safe You're all safe and sound?
- safely And then she looked up to the blue sky, and asked the Good Shepherd to help her, and to bring her safely to her journey's end.
- safety But it meant safety for the time being, and just then this was everything.
- salty For there the salty tide finds calm repose, Sheltered from every boisterous wind that blows; And ripples, like faint shadows on a glass, Play lightly where the fitful breezes pass.
- sate At the cool cave arrived, they took their state; He filled the throne where Mercury had sate .
- sleety It was a black sleety day, with an east wind bowing the trees beyond the drenched window-panes, and the two friends, after luncheon, had withdrawn to the library, where Justine sat writing notes for Bessy, while the latter lay back in her arm-chair, in the state of dreamy listlessness into which she always sank when not under the stimulus of amusement or exercise.
- suavity Dr. Douglass instantly recovered his suavity .
- Safeties Woolen sweater (coat style) (1) Note book or diary (1) Twine and rope (2) Two flannel shirts (gray) (1) Lead pencil (1) Change of underwear (1) Pens and ink (2) Two pairs stockings (1) Stamps, stamped envelopes (1) Jersey (2) Outing flannel pajamas (1) Paper, postals and envelopes(2) Running pants (1) Handkerchiefs (1) Needles and thread (1) Two pairs woolen blankets (1) Matches in metal box (1) Poncho (1) Folding drinking cup (1) Turkish towels (1) Strong pocket knife on chain(1) Extra pair heavy shoes (2) Toilet soap (in aluminum or celluloid box) (1) Echo whistle (2) Fishing tackle (2) Comb and brush (1) Camera (2) Tooth brush and tooth paste(1) Small-sized Bible (1) Money (1) Pins and safety pins (safeties one-inch and four-inch) (1) Good disposition (1) Leggings-tan, army style (1)
- safes Mean frame houses ran on from the store, some surrounded by a narrow yard, and some with verandas covered by mosquito gauze so that they looked like meat-safes.
- SAFER However, I concluded it safer to take one whom we knew and who knew us.
- safest The pillow's the safest of the two."
84 words made from the letters SAFETEY
3 letter words made from SAFETEY:aft, ate, eat, eft, ese, est, eta, eye, fat, fee, fes, fey, sat, say, sea, see, set, sty, tay, tea, tee, yea, yes, yet.
5 letter words made from SAFETEY:asyet, aytes, efate, estey, fates, fease, feast, feats, feets, festa, festy, fetas, fetes, saety, safet, seeta, seeya, tease, teays, yeast, yeats, yefet.
4 letter words made from SAFETEY:ayte, ayts, ease, east, easy, eats, eeas, esty, esye, etsy, eyas, eyes, fast, fate, faty, feat, fete, feys, safe, sate, sayf, seat, seay, seef, seta, seya, stay, stye, taee, taef, tays, teye, tsay, tyas, tyee, tyes, yeas, yeta.