What is the correct spelling for SAFICE?
This word (Safice) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SAFICE
- face For the choice you face. I'm the fastest rat in the race. – The Mad Hatter by Unknown Author
- office We went into the business office.
- safe All we got to do is keep him safe.
- sauce Don't forget I hate bread-sauce, if you mean to come here often to luncheon; and do say something.
- saucer Two attendants immediately brought a cup of tea, and set it down before the apple-woman, with a plate of bread and butter; and she proceeded to pour it into the saucer, and blow it, because it was hot.
- save Well, it did not matter much to her now-father, mother, what were they, what was anything save the fact that he had come back to her and that he loved her?
- service Now, however, I am at your service."
- size If those were what be wanted, he had them, sure enough, of almost every age and size.
- slice She tossed the slice of bread at Tip, and as she did so, said,- "There!
- sluice Halfway along this neck of land there was a cut, with sluice works, by which the surrounding country could be inundated.
- space Five minutes brought her to an open space beyond.
- spice With this he kindled the tip of the stick, until it glowed with a ring of red, and then he breathed forth curls of smoke, blue and smelling on the air like spice.
- suffice Let thus much suffice concerning these matters.
- surface Its surface, which, by reason of the very flat banks, is protected against the weather, I found to be about five hundred paces long and one hundred broad.
- Since Since in that case, to forgive me, to have gone on with me, for a week, would have been to forgive me, to have gone on with me, for ever.
- saves "Saves trouble, too," he suggested.