What is the correct spelling for SAFIRE?
This word (Safire) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SAFIRE
- afire "No man sees his house afire but watches his rick," he was saying.
- fire "We've lost all our fire , but he's got it-it's going on in him.
- sabre The clouds on the hills, the buzz of bees in the clover, the sabre swing of poplar trees against the sky, moved her to song, and she wrote daily with marvelous ease.
- safari One of the safari boys, a big Baganda, had twisted his foot a little, and it had swelled up considerably.
- safe "The only safe plan," said the Captain.
- sapphire The swell rose full and brimming ahead, rolling in sapphire hills out of the north-east, as I have said, whence I inferred that that extremity of the land did not extend very much further than I could see it, otherwise there could not have been so much weight of water as I found in the heaving.
- satire But she sometimes wondered, with a kind of sad satire , whether the same could ever, under any circumstances, be done with all women.
- savory Newell lived alone, with old Kate to do his work, and soon it became an established custom for Dorcas to cook savory dishes for him, on the days when Kate's aching joints kept her smoking and grumbling by the fire.
- seafarer Why do they not betray their origin by metrical inaccuracies such as we find in poems undoubtedly interpolated, like Widsith or the Seafarer ?
- severe Although the cold in the forest was much less than in the open prairie, it was still very severe , and we might very easily be frozen to death.
- sire "Yes, sire ," was the reply; "more than is good for me."
- sphere High above all is the sphere of the One and the Invisible.
- spire And so at last, about four o'clock in the afternoon, they saw the church spire of Stanfield above them on the hill, and knew that they were near the end of their troubles.
- squire I hope you will find that the Squire Davenant has forgiven you.
- zaire Captain Tuckey, in his expedition to the river Zaire , discovered ant-hills composed of similar materials to the above, but which, in shape, precisely resembled gigantic toad-stools, as high as a one-story house.
- SAFER Safer here, and snugger too, Ulrica!
89 words made from the letters SAFIRE
5 letter words made from SAFIRE:aefrs, aesir, afire, arief, aries, arise, asefi, asier, faire, fairs, farsi, feira, feria, fiars, fires, fiser, frais, frase, freas, freia, freis, fresi, fries, frise, raise, reais, refai, reifs, resia, seraf, seria, serif, sfeir, sifra.
3 letter words made from SAFIRE:air, are, ear, era, esr, far, fes, fir, fri, ies, ira, ire, irs, raf, ras, ref, res, sea, sif, sir.
4 letter words made from SAFIRE:aire, airs, ares, arse, eira, eris, fair, fare, fari, fear, fire, firs, fise, frea, frei, fria, frie, raef, raie, rase, ries, rife, rise, safe, sari, sear, serf, siar, sire.
6 letter words made from SAFIRE:faires, faresi, ferias, fraise, freisa, safier.