What is the correct spelling for SAFISFY?
This word (Safisfy) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SAFISFY
- satisfy "I do all I can," little Ben answered, "but I am so weak that I cannot do enough to satisfy them.
- savvy Some feller that had the savvy."
- specify Why, you know I asked you to-" "You didn't specify, Eddie, that's all.
- Sufism It's said we changed Sufism from mystic speculation to mystic art.
- Sofas The light fell softly, but with clear radiance, through shades of yellow and blue paper, and the room, which was set with one or two sofas resembling grassy mounds in their lack of shape, looked unusually large and quiet.
- saviors Lucian reports differently, and more probably, thus, Sostratus of Cnidus, the son of Dexiphanes, to the Gods the Saviors, for the safety of Mariners.
- saves The word still saves her miserable reputation a little.
- safes "Safes that have been locked, for another," Malone went on.
- safest "I tell you what," said he, "the safest place in the world for you and me is my dear Old Briar-patch, Won't you go there now?"