What is the correct spelling for SAFLEY?
This word (Safley) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SAFLEY
- flay Ford was once more plainly content with life, and was taking it in twenty-four-hour doses again; healthful doses, these, and different in every respect from those days spent in the sordid round of ill-living in town; nor did he flay his soul with doubts lest he should disappoint this man who trusted him so rashly and so implicitly.
- flea I'm but a bundle of points through the pertinacity of this flea ! I'm a real nice guy, wouldn't hurt a flea And this little fellow was afraid of me – Big Kids by John Lithgow
- flee This question repeated itself again and again as if he had shouted it in the very home of echo, and the answer was not hard to find: "It is from yourself that you would flee . I duck and dodge, I sprint and flee They got canines and I don't need that sent on me – Run Remix by ghostface killah
- fly "You dasn't hurt a fly when he is around. For the largest can't fly Above twenty miles high, – Witches' Frolic, The by Richard Harris Barham
- sable He only understood that it went swiftly, swaying from side to side through a sable pit.
- sadly On hearing what they said she drew nearer and looked sadly at the man.
- safe That's safe , she thought.
- safely They reached him in time and brought him safely into camp.
- safety If you value his safety you'd better do as I ask.
- sagely "We've seen him," put in Tubby, nodding his head very sagely .
- sail All the day with him walking and talking, we under sail as far as the Spitts.
- sale In a manner the sale was forced.
- sally Your Commanding Officer, Sally !
- salve Waddles can be very formal and dignified and diplomatic when he wants to be, and as a salve spreader he has few equals and no superiors.
- salver The sack that lay in the vestibule was examined, and found to contain all the church plate; a silver salver that had disappeared, about a month before, from Dr. Lincote's store of valuables; the Vicar's gold pencil-case, which he thought he had forgot in the vestry book; silver spoons, and various other contributions, levied from time to time off a dozen different households, the mysterious disappearance of which spoils had, of late years, begun to make the honest little community uncomfortable.
- salvo There was noise enough about him, in all conscience, for every sentence that fell from Hare's lips was punctuated by a salvo ; but the tumult beat itself to stillness against the closed fastness of his mind.
- Flew So my heart rose, and my fingers flew.
- Farley For instance, if I can help this Christine Farley to an art education, and so to a successful career, why that's so much to the good.
- safes But his huts were better and more spacious than the rest, that mostly occupied by himself attaining almost to the dignity of a bungalow-and, indeed, in such dread was this place held that his possessions were as sacred as though guarded by iron safes .
- SAFER They will be on the floor again in a few minutes, so I thought it safer to call you before I started to sell.
- Foley How are the men, Captain Foley ?
72 words made from the letters SAFLEY
3 letter words made from SAFLEY:afl, ale, als, asl, elf, fes, fey, fly, lay, lea, ley, lye, say, sea, sle, sly, yea, yes.
5 letter words made from SAFLEY:alefs, ayles, aysel, fales, faley, false, falsy, fasel, fasle, feals, fealy, flays, fleay, fleys, fyles, leafy, lefay, lyase, sayel, sayle, sealy, selya, yales.
4 letter words made from SAFLEY:ealy, easy, elya, esla, eyas, fale, feys, flay, flea, fley, flys, lafe, laye, lays, leaf, leys, lyfe, safe, sale, sayf, seal, seay, self, seya, slay, slye, sylf, yale, yeas.
6 letter words made from SAFLEY:falsey, safely.