What is the correct spelling for SAHDOWS?
This word (Sahdows) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SAHDOWS
- sands On the sands, two miles out below the east cliff.
- santos Santos, who had been standing nearby to help if requested, hooked a toe on the ground spike, caught him, and set him upright on the ground again.
- shades Most of them were dead and forgotten by him until this hour, when he was about to join their shades.
- Seeds She it was who first planted in my mother's mind the seeds of prejudice against Winnie as being the daughter of Tom Wynne.
- Shots I made just three shots in ten days, and each shot stood for a plump young deer in the "short blue."
- Slows All at once the cab slows its pace.
- stows He stows the paper away with a single movement of his hand.
- saws Previously he had systematically slaughtered the inhabitants of Moab, now he sawed people with saws, cut them with harrows and axes, and made them pass through brick-kilns.
- stews But they learnt many things in a Dutch oven lent by the missionaries, besides stews.
- scows Mr. Lapierre seemed very much surprised that any of MacNair's goods should be in his scows.
- SOTS What can ennoble sots, or slaves, or cowards?
- SOWS The seed of a plant produces another plant of the same kind, and the farmer knows when he sows wheat, that his harvest will be wheat, and he should know just as certainly that if he "sows wild oats" in his youth he may expect "wild oats" in his children.
- snows Honor of the Big Snows, The.