What is the correct spelling for SAIDI?
This word (Saidi) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SAIDI
- aid He was to secure the first skiff with oars he could find to aid them down the river with all possible speed to the Ohio. So what, if some muthafucka gets shot? That's how the game is played, Another brother slayed, the wound is deep BUT they're givin us a Band Aid . – New Jack Hustler by Ice T
- aside Merryon turned aside , and began to pour out a drink for himself. There is nothin' in my past I care to hide. I been takin' emply bottles to the grocer And each nickel that I got was put aside (That he got was put aside) – Little Tin Box by Unknown Author
- sad One day very sad news came from Scotland. I only come here 'cause I know it makes you sad I only do it 'cause I know you know it's bad – Pencil Skirt by pulp
- sand It was sand that brought it.
- sat Audrey sat up straight.
- Cid In order then to make the Cid not merely heroic but a national hero he must become the possessor of attributes of greatness beyond mere courage.
- Radii "After having considered the different parts which form the police of the capital, we still perceive all the radii reaching from the centre to the circumference.