What is the correct spelling for SAKATOON?
This word (Sakatoon) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SAKATOON
- cartoon The bricks were then shaped, modelled, and numbered; each was painted according to the cartoon with its due proportion of ground or figure as the case might be, and marked with the same number as that on the corresponding square in the drawing.
- saskatoon There was the Fifth, commonly known as the "Disappointed Fifth," from Regina, Moose Jaw and Saskatoon.
- skater He was himself a very distinguished skater.
- Acton "He has cracked up," said Acton, in despair, and he gripped the half-senseless youth with frenzied strength.
- Caxton One of the passages quoted above from 'Arnold's Chronicle,' supplies an instance of a genitive so situated; and one cannot help thinking that it was the notion that of governed the genitive, that led the old translators of Virgil to call his poem The Booke of Eneidos, as it is termed by Phaer, and Gawin Douglas, and in the translation printed by Caxton.
- Skated The ice thus broken, or perhaps thus perilously skated over, the passengers were as profuse in their thanks and apologies as they had been constrained and artificial before.