What is the correct spelling for SAKEM?
This word (Sakem) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SAKEM
- oakum Almost without knowing what I did, or why I did it, I seized a great mass of oakum and rubbish that lay on the deck saturated with oil, I thrust it into the embers of the fire in the try-works and hurled it blazing into the sea.
- sage The sage attributes to Him no human affection.
- sake "For the land's sake !
- saki And when, like her, O Saki , you shall pass Among the guests star-scattered on the grass, And in your joyous errand, reach the spot Where I made one-turn down an empty glass!
- salem The museum in Salem , Massachusetts, called by his name, is a fascinating collection of historic relics.
- sam Are all those people going with us, Sam ?
- sikkim They are a Sikkim rather than a British Indian population.