What is the correct spelling for SALADES?
This word (Salades) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SALADES
- salad Will you eat your salad or must I exercise my stern authority?
- sales 9687. But they are sometimes sold before these sales ?
- Maladies They were indeed running stage-three clinical trials of their stem cell procedure on a variety of maladies.
- Salaries No matter how their salaries may increase they are proportionately behind with their hauling all the time.
- Sallies We've used you as old Aunt Sallies .
- Glades He stopped on the edge of the biggest of all the glades, looked about him cautiously, advanced slowly, and stopped again to wipe the perspiration from his forehead.
- Salves Time, they tell us, will bring consolation, but it is false, for such sorrows time has no salves-I say it who am old-as they are so they shall be.
- Slaves My wife was tired, and our children declared they could go no further without resting, and except our two nurse girls, all the slaves have run away.
- salutes He salutes the king of Ireland's sons; they answer him after the same manner.
- slates It is a large white house, with a roof of gray slates .
- slakes Shall the pure ethereal flame only dry and bake the bodily patent stove with life-warmth, while it now slakes and dissolves it?
- sleds They liked him, because he invented skates and sleds and sleighs.
- spades Ah, there's the seven of spades , and the six and the five-oh dear!
- blades In the meanwhile, he held his aching muscles to their task, and the gleaming blades whirled high above their shoulders in the pale light of the moon.
- salads The real English cheese, the fresh salads , the exquisite butter-everything on the table is genuine, juicy, succulent, and rich.
- slides I could have imported the lantern, had I owned one, free of charge, as a philosophical instrument used in my profession; but the courts have held, it appears, that though the lantern comes under that rubric, the slides do not.
- salts The waters at Bath, for instance, are estimated to bring to the surface an annual amount of various salts , the mass of which is not less than 554 cubic yards.
- SLATS There was a seat aft near the hand-steering gear, one of those old-fashioned affairs with curiously moulded cast-iron ends and elaborate teak slats, and he sat down there with the telescope to his eye watching the dark mass of trees and roofs where Mr. Dainopoulos lived.
- solids Food and drink are solids and liquids; and the body is a great sponge of one soaked full of the other, so that large amounts of food and water can be stored up in the body.
- Salado In the meantime, the troops under Austin moved up to Salado Creek, four miles from San Antonio.
- sliders The records of sliding trials-over Henley courses and tideway-when wind and water have been favourable, show a much greater advance over similar practice trials of fixed-seat crews than is disclosed by the racing times of sliders .
- break-up At noon Julian Horne arrived, bringing a book that Cynthia had lent him. He stayed to gossip about the break-up of the party.
73 words made from the letters SALADES
3 letter words made from SALADES:aas, ada, ade, ala, ale, als, asl, ass, dal, das, des, dle, eld, lad, lea, led, lsd, sad, sea, sle, sls, sse.
5 letter words made from SALADES:adale, aedas, alsea, aseal, assal, assed, assel, assle, dalea, dales, deals, delas, dless, elsas, esala, essad, ladas, lades, lassa, leads, lessa, saaed, saale, sades, salad, salas, salda, sales, salsa, sasae, seals, slaad, slaes, sleds.
4 letter words made from SALADES:alas, asea, daal, dale, deal, esla, lade, lads, lass, lead, leda, less, sade, sale, seal, seas, sled.