What is the correct spelling for SALARRY?
This word (Salarry) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SALARRY
- lorry "I must go, Lorry.
- salary Pay him his salary for an entire year; only let him leave the house."
- salivary That both the salivary and gastric glands are excited by the sight, smell, and thought of food and, through taste, by the presence of food in the mouth, has been fully demonstrated.
- sally "Deed and deed I will," promised Sally.
- salutary For a woman who spends the early part of the day at home, the omission of breakfast may be salutary.
- slavery The slavery question, it cannot be too often said, was as yet of little or no political consequence.
- slay He gripped his rifle, and his first thought was to slay.
- slurry When aggregate is mixed together with dry Portland cement and water, the mixture forms a fluid slurry that is easily poured and molded into shape.
- solar It is the book that forced the Astronomer Royal of England, after publicly teaching the contrary for years, to come to the conclusion, "strange as it may appear," that "the whole question of solar motion in space is at the present time in doubt and abeyance."
- sorry "Mother, I am so sorry.
- starry The girl flushed through her powder, and her eyes sent him a starry gratitude.
- Larry Finally, however, Larry Masters cleared his throat in an embarrassed fashion.
- SLR The 15909/15910 Dibrugarh Lalgarh Avadh Assam Express presently has 1 First AC Cum 2 Tier, 1 AC 2 Tier, 3 AC 3 Tier, 11 Sleeper Class, 4 General Unreserved & 2 SLR (Seating cum Luggage Rake) coaches.