What is the correct spelling for SALCKS?
This word (Salcks) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SALCKS
- sales The company is looking to increase sales by recruiting new salespeople.
- salk There was a scientist at the salk Institute who was studying the Ebola virus.
- silks The silk fabric is very delicate and can be easily damaged.
- slack I need to get more slack in my shirt to fit the new shoes I bought.
- slacks She was wearing tight slacks and a revealing top.
- stacks The piles of cash were so high that they nearly reached the ceiling.
- Blacks Blacks are the largest minority group in the United States.
- Sacs She kept a small bag with her at all times to store her spare cash.
- stalks Once more I suffered a great deal from heat and thirst, for I found to my surprise that corn stalks give no shade from a sun which beats almost straight down.
- slakes We brewed a pot of coffee and slaked our thirst with cold water.
- lacks He lacks the skills necessary to do the job.
- sacks I always bring my own sacks when I go shopping.
- clacks My shoe clacks on the concrete.
- smacks I caught Lisa smacking her forehead with her palm.
- snacks I need to pick up some snacks on my way home.
- slicks My car slides on the ice.
- SUCKS I really suck at poker.
- SOCKS I always pack my socks in my suit case.
- sleeks She had a sleek hair style.
- flacks She wore a pair of fake eyelashes to enhance her face.